Alternative to the CBSE programme that we offer to Y11 students, there are yet others who make it to the leading universities far and wide every year with Cambridge International AS & A Levels. The Cambridge AS &A levels focuses on the following.
- Developing a deep understanding of the subjects covered and independent thinking skills.
- A channel and set route to success.
- A level subjects in English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics covered in a period of 2 years.
Cambridge courses are offered considering the healthy ways to promote betterment of the students. The course will,
- Promote Independent learning
- Facilitate enquiry based learning (a trait that is highly sought by western universities and Blue chip companies)
- When having to move abroad for higher learning, there is no need for IELTS or TOEFL
- Channel an “easier” route into Medicine and Engineering in India
- Not ask you to undergo Entrance tests as CIE ensures automatic University entry
- Encourage attendance at the presentation
Cambridge IGCSE is the world’s most popular international qualification for 14 to 16 year olds. It is recognised by leading universities and employers worldwide and is a tried, tested and trusted by the schools worldwide.
The IGCSE replaces CBSE and is also offered as a choice to CBSE. IGCSEs in English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, ICT and PE are offered.
Apart from what the course offers, here are some things that the caretaker and students need to be aware of.
- The first examination will be held in March 2019
- Facilitates a direct path towards studying Medicine or Engineering
- AS will commence on the 12th of June, 2017.
To make the best use of the service, register by the 24th of 2017.